The Office of the Provost is responsible for capital planning of General Fund buildings on the Ann Arbor campus.
Decisions on renovating, replacing and adding buildings are complex and on-going and involve balancing both unit and University priorities with available resources. To promote strategic building use and growth on the Ann Arbor campus, the Office of the Provost ensures that:
- Existing General Fund facilities are used efficiently
- The need for new or expanded facilities aligns with the University’s academic and research mission and overall institutional priorities.
Download Guidelines, Instructions, & Deadline
Instructions and the deadline for submitting a capital project need to the Provost’s Office are listed below:
Download Guidelines & Instructions: Capital Project Guidelines (Instructions on page 4)
Annual Deadline: September 15
Submit to: email@example.com
Provost’s Capital Projects Review Committee
The Provost’s Capital Projects Review Committee reviews and prioritizes all capital project requests and then makes recommendations to the Provost. The committee is comprised of the following members:
- DuBois Bowman, Dean, School of Public Health
- Thomas A. Finholt, Vice Provost for Academic & Budgetary Affairs
- Fadi Musleh, Senior Project Manager, Office of the Provost
- Lori Ploutz-Snyder, Dean, School of Kinesiology
For More Information
For additional information on the capital projects process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.