Creative Staffing and Shared Services Task Force
Chair: Martha Pollack, Dean, School of Information
For the past several years, a number of campus units, particularly smaller ones, have been exploring ways to share services and staffing. Units that already are progressing in this area include LSA, the Medical School's basic science departments, and offices within the Fleming Building, which share IT staff and are expanding into other functional areas, including human resources, finance and basic clerical services. The goal is to deliver higher quality services at lower costs.
We have asked the Creative Staffing and Shared Services task force to examine all major administrative service areas, including finance, human resources, student services, development, facilities, marketing and communications, and clerical support, and to look systematically at creative approaches through shared service opportunities in academic units. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, questions, or ideas for the Creative Staffing and Shared Services task force.
Task Force Members:
- James Bell, Chief Administrative Officer, Medical School
- Marcy Brighton, Chief Administrative Officer, Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Gail Gentes, Director of Research and Faculty Support, Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Lori Haskins, Associate Director for University Budget, Office of Budget and Planning
- Laura Lein, Dean, School of Social Work
- Rowan Miranda, Associate Vice President for Finance, Finance
- Peter Polverini, Dean, School of Dentistry
- Monica Ponce de Leon, Dean, A Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Chrissi Rawak, Assistant Vice President, Talent Management and Development Operations, Office of University Development
- Robin Sarris, Administrative Director, Literature, Science, and the Arts
Related Task Forces